Two words. Stay Home. In many households, the next words will be “I’m bored.” This week I’ve got 5 healthy activities for you to do at home! Leave boredom and move your body, exercise your mind and fuel your relationships!
1) Family Activities | Here are 3 suggestions.
* You know how some people have a game night? Have a “let’s find items that we can recycle and save the earth” night! Items like old phones, iPods, Flip Video, Cameras, etc. Apple products take some items back once you have deleted all info and you can use point to purchase something news.
* Scavenger Hunt | Last week I shared a well-being app Super Better. They have a scavenger hunt available that offers home hunts for up to TWO weeks!
*Learn a new language. Learn a foreign language. Learn sign language or learn to interpret body language.
2) Interview Grandparents & record the audio or video. Create family stories to last generations! Ask True or False or Fun Fact Questions! TIP: Note on my video where to place your phone, Ipad or laptop so your family memory won’t be looking up one’s nose.
3) Train Your Dog! Get up on your couch and train your dog! From sit-stays to walking on a leash, invest in your commitment to be consistent pack leader and nurture the bond between you and your dog.
4) Communication With Your Partner At the end of each day, share these 2 things. What do you love about that person and what are you thankful for?
5) Kindness Activity | Could be a nightly music jam session in your driveway. Next, notice at least 3 friends a day that you have not seen on social media. Reach out to them via text or IM to share that you are thinking of them and ask if you can call to catch up. People are grieving in 3 areas, (1) Loss of a job, (2) Loss of a loved one (3) Loss of a pet. Your kindness will help lift someone up.
This is how you will go from I’m bored to I scored!
Stay home & stay healthy everyone!
2 thoughts on “Healthy Activities To Do At Home While Social Distancing”
Loved this Anastasia Going to send this to my daughter and son who are home bound with my granddaugthers. Great tips.
Thank you for taking time to view & comment! I’m glad you found these tips valuable and actionable! Stay healthy!